Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 36 - Multiple instances of event handler

Sure. The incremental approach makes sense.

I just wanted to highlight that the 2 additional proposal seem to only make
sense when combined together: the purpose of the name change is to avoid
having an optional (messageType attributes) and to re-enforce the fact that
in one use of onMessage a new variable is declared and in another use of
onMessage it is not.

Edwin