Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 7 - possible resolution

I think we want to follow a XSD/WSDL-like model and declare the namespaces
on the import element. The idea is to explicitly state in the BPEL document
what are the namespaces that are external dependencies of the process
definition.

Paco

                      "Yaron Goland"
                      <ygoland@bea.com>        To:       Francisco Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               cc:
                      09/30/2003 12:58         Subject:  RE: [wsbpel] Issue 7 - possible resolution
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      ygoland

Keep in mind that even in option 1 it will be necessary for the processor
validate the file's contents. Just because someone says something is a WSDL
file doesn't mean it is.

Also, why do we need the targetNamespace declaration on the import
statement? The files themselves define their namespaces.

.