Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 47 - Proposal to vote - What to do with WSDL1.2?

Hello Kevin,

> I propose to close issue 47 without specific change to the specification.

I think this wording is less confusing than the 3 point email we discussed in the phone call. Therefore I can agree with that. Perhaps we can have a more verbose motion, for the archives?

"The initialy submitted document of BPEL1.1 was designed based on WSDL1.1 (a W3C Note), because it was the single most commonly used service description framework. Current work towards future WSDL revisions (1.2) will require some changes to BPEL, and in addition there is no normative version (e.g. W3C Reccomendation) beeing expected before the final draft of resultant specification at the end of the initially charted 9month period in March 2004.

I would like to avoid making statments after that milestone. Especially since the charter explecitely asks the TC for a suggestion list then.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bernd Eckenfels
Chief Architect
--
SEEBURGER AG - Edisonstr.1 , D-75015 Bretten, Germany
Fax: +49 (0)7252 96-2400 - Phone: +49 (0)7252 96-1256