Subject: RE: [wsbpel] RE: Issue - 77 - Motion to require access to values not defined in portType

I'm still not clear whether it's expected that bpel users will sometimes
have to construct
bpel-convenient wsdl for web-services that already have wsdl defintions
but which don't give
the required accessiblity/granularity in the existing wsdl. The wsdl,
with some accompanying
free text description of what the parameters are, might have been good
enough for implementation
of client and service by hand, but now bpel wants a standard expression
of some of that free text.
Or would such wsdl reworking be regarded as a Bad Thing ? it's
conceptually a refinement,
though whether it would be visibly such in the two wsdl descriptions I'm
not sure).

If the bpel user is expected to have such a trick in his mind (and
perhaps his tools), would an
alternative solution to the underlying problem here be say if the
abstract wsdl doesn't give you
the access you want, then write one that does. The bindings are then
more explicit, but still below
the woodwork from the bpel position.

Peter

ave_workgroup.php