Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 2- requirements for a sub function solution

I do not believe we are "working on a solution in search of a problem". I may agree that specifying subprocesses as BPEL processes and calling them as (Web) services is (more) elegant solution but the BPEL specification must be improved in those parts addressing error handling and compensation handling (and partner link types - but this is a minor issue). I do not believe that any part should be (in case of subprocesses) simply delegated to WS-T. I would like to keep BPEL independent of the WS-T specification.

Regards,

Ivana