Subject: RE: [wsbpel] RE: [spell] Issue - 72 - Proposal to vote

To make clear we encompass Paco's point
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200310/msg00344.html) about
BPEL engines in completely non-http environments, I think this sense
would need to stated as:

	c) All BPEL implementations that implement those messaging
scenarios encompassed by BP 1.0 MUST be configurable such that they will
only send BP1.0 compliant messages and be able to handle at least BP1.0
compliant messages. But, a BPEL implementation MAY allow the BP 1.0
configuration to be disabled, even for scenarios encompassed by BP 1.0.

(I'm not sure this doesn't turn into a stone in a minefield, to use
Yaron's memorable metaphor)

I suggest we treat this (or such further rephrasing of the same intent
as may arise) as amendment to my original proposal. My c) was
deliberately to say nothing about implementation compliance, since a
BPEL implementation in a BP 1.0 scenario is an implementation of SOAP
(etc.) and can argue it's BP 1.0 compliance as soap implementation.

Peter

ave_workgroup.php.