Subject: Fw: CALL FOR PAPERS: BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT FORUM 2004

fyi - please be sure to keep Dee Schur involved if you are submitting a
paper.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 11/19/2003 02:38 PM -----

"Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
11/11/2003 03:28 PM

        To:     Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <jevdemon@microsoft.com>,
<dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>, <monica.martin@sun.com>, <zpope@pobox.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        CALL FOR PAPERS: BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT FORUM
2004

Dear chairs,
I have been made aware of the following event. We have participated in the
past and this is a quality event. Please let me know if you plan on
submitting a paper. Please feel free to pass to your TC.
Regards,
Dee