Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 2- Why I think we should close Issue 2

It was agreed at the 12 Nov call (see
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/4283/Mi
nutes%20of%20Conference%20Call%20November%2012%20.doc) to pause issue 2,
pending resolving the coordination/business transaction issues (30,
53-59, ..), on the grounds that the requirement driving issue 2 could
potentially be met by making the content of the "subfunction" a separate
process, using regular invoke and a local binding (the latter invisible
to the bpel scripts). But in that case there is a need to tie the fault
and compensation/cancellation of the parent and child process together -
hence the link to the coordination issues.

As volunteered during that call, Satish is working on a proposal to be
discussed at the face-to-face, with assistance from others.

Peter

ave_workgroup.php.