Subject: RE: [wsbpel] RE: Issue 74 - proposal for vote

sounds great.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bernd Eckenfels
Chief Architect
--
SEEBURGER AG - Edisonstr.1 , D-75015 Bretten, Germany
Fax: +49 (0)7252 96-2400 - Phone: +49 (0)7252 96-1256
mailto:b.eckenfels@seeburger.de - http://www.seeburger.de

-----Original Message-----
From: Yaron Goland [mailto:ygoland@bea.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 6:03 PM
To: Eckenfels. Bernd; 'wsbpel'

I would recommend text in the section where the link constructs is introduced that says something along the lines of "The joinCondition Boolean expression can only refer to incoming links and therefore is only meaningful when used on activities that have incoming links. By placing the joinCondition attribute on the optional targets XML element, whose schema definition requires that if it is used it must contain at least one incoming link, we avoid the ambiguous situation where a joinCondition is defined on an activity without incoming links."