Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Licensing lssues for Small Vendors

On Wednesday, December 03, 2003 9:30 AM, Danny van der Rijn wrote:

> i can't find the IP statements on the OASIS web site

The IP statements are here - they include links to each of the license
agreements (I am tempted to roll up these links to a simpler web page
for the site):
	http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsbpel/ipr.php

Here are the BPEL license agreement sites/email addresses from the IPR
statement:

1) Microsoft:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/docs/bpel_license.asp

2) IBM: Marc Schechter - marcsche@us.ibm.com

3) BEA:
http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/webservices/standards_license_BPEL.j
sp

4) SAP:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/2985/SA
P%20RF%20License%20for%20WS%20BPEL%20Spec.PDF

5) Siebel:  Pending - I hope to make an announcement at the F2F next
week.

You can also download a consolidated list of License Contacts at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/2986/bp
el-license-contact.xls

Hope this is helpful.

John