Subject: BPEL at XML2003

Just an FYI to everyone that I have implemented the four
BPEL Use Cases in VisualScript designer - and we will be
demonstrating these in Philly.

I'm hoping that we can make a pre-release version available
for download too next week sometime - as I think having
the diagrams in a visual designer really helps people
understand the scenarios and the components that
go into making it all work (synergy between WSDL and BPEL) -
potentially useful as you work on these in the F2F.

I'll let you know more as I hear myself.

Thanks, DW

p.s. Looks like you folks made the best choice weather wise!