Subject: face to face agenda update

As of 11am, we are in the process of discussing the demo and scenarios
Rania has provided.  For those of you on the phone, please be patient
while the demo takes place - it should be short.  From there, we will
start the discussion of the process coordination scenarios that Satish
will lead.

Our next agenda checkpoint will be at approx. 1pm.   At that point, since
we've established that we have quorum, we will vote on the proposed
resolutions for
issues 50, 62, 74, and 85 which were distributed over the past 2 weeks for
consideration.

For those on the phone, if you have to drop in the interim, please call in
again at that time,
Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123