Subject: RE: [wsbpel] f2f dates

Happy New Year to all and thanks to Ivana.
The tentative dates Ivana mentioned are based on discussion at the last face to face.  The proposed schedule would start at 9am local time on both days and adjourn in the early afternoon on April 1.  We can discuss and hopefully finalize on the next call (this Wed. Jan.7), but feel free to bring up any suggestions or issues by email beforehand.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Trickovic, Ivana" <ivana.trickovic@sap.com>

01/05/2004 08:48 AM