Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 13 - Updated Proposed Resolution]

Yaron Goland wrote:

>Imagine a prefix style XML manipulation language is introduced that does
>things like "and(foo,bar)". No tool in its right mind is going to say to the
>user 'well you can use the prefix style everywhere in BPEL but this one
>single place, join conditions, where you have to use an infix "foo and bar"
>style.'

You're right.

I've read the spec over and over and over and I still don't understand
what XML manipulation has to do with join conditions. I don't see node
selection, there's no context node or any variable/function you can use
to operate on nodes. No operators are allowed unless they deal with
binary values. If nodes are non-existent, then where does XML
manipulation come into play?

So while I agree with the logic you presented, I still fail to see how
it applies to join conditions.

arkin