Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Groups - wsbpel_issues_list.html uploaded

Peter,

I was just trying to get a 'big picture' on where the issues really stand.
Open / Resolved is useful - but maybe we need another measure
in the Resolved column - in addition - a wet finger in the air percentage %
of how close we are to getting it resolved?

Also - it may be time to go do some weeding - especially of ones
that have been open since June time frame - I've made a start here,
these 7 look resolvable:

o Issue 15 - WSDL MEPs - can we close this?

o Issue 18 - Visual Binding - I believe we can close this - the
   work I've been doing with VisualScript shows its possible
   to parse in a BPEL and draw a default model.  This is
   definately true already for WSDL, and I think BPEL can
   be treated similarly.

o Issue 24 - Separate schemas for executable vs abstract BPEL
   You can definately resolve this by creating a CAM template
    for this and use it to drive the validation.

o Issue 48 - XML Transform support - seems we had a proposal
   on this - involving ability to invoke an external XSLT or CAM
   script, or web service component.  Did I miss something, this
   seems trivial to resolve?

o Issue 54 - A mechanism is needed to hold business transaction contexts
   The CAM TC now has a mechanism proposed for handling this.
   See CAM TC downloads area for draft.

o Issue 55 - business transaction propagation
   See issue 54 - same resolution.

o Issue 56 - business transaction creation
   You can definately use CAM templates for this - and also same
    as Issue 54 and 55 to manage context.

Thanks, DW.