Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Groups - wsbpel_issues_list.html uploaded

Peter,

How about

10% - not much seems to have happened since issue raised
25% - something posted in last 2 months
50% - some traffic in last month
75% - priority item that is getting attention

At least then people have something to march off!

Thanks, DW

----- Original Message -----
From: "Furniss, Peter" <Peter.Furniss@choreology.com>
To: "David RR Webber" <david@drrw.info>; <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 11:21 AM

David,

Thanks - your list should help move things.

I've been using "resolution proposed" and we have one "reopened"
(respectively brown and purple) and there is a "voting" status (which
would be mauve, I think), but I haven't updated the key to include
those.  I've only been setting "resolution proposed" if the email
subject is Issue nn - proposed resolution .... (so I missed issue 10),
since it takes more effort to set up the edits by hand, and voting only
for things with a kavi ballot.

I wouldn't like to pronounce on how near we to resolution on an issue -
it tends to be rather subjective.  ("If only X would agree with me, then
NN is simple" :-)

Peter