Subject: Issue 19 - Proposal to Vote

Proposed Resolution to Issue 19 - Close with no change to the specification.

While generalization of type systems may be useful in some circumstances, we have stayed with XML types in BPEL for a good reason -interoperability.  On the issue of property sharing, the existing mechanisms already allow the same alias to be used for many properties, so no change seems to be required there.  Fred Carter originally opened the issue and he agreed with me in e-mail that the issue should be closed with no changes to the spec.

Satish