Subject: Issue 35 - Proposal to Vote

Proposed Resolution to Issue 35 - Close with no change to the
specification.

My rationale:  while modeling is a very important requirement it is a
big and non-trivial requirement that goes well beyond what we have set
ourselves as goals.  Assaf Arkin originally opened the issue and he
agreed with me in e-mail that the issue should be closed with no changes
to the spec since the issue has been dormant anyway.   There was no
additional discussion.

Satish