Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Reg. Issue#3 Proposal

Hi Satish,

Thanks for the clarification. All my doubts are clear now. No. The language
is not misleading, its perfect.

thanks,
-muruga
-----Original Message-----
From: Satish Thatte [mailto:satisht@microsoft.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 1:47 PM
To: Muruga Chinnananchi; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Muruga,

The snapshot is in fact the completed state of the scope, as it existed when
the scope completed successfully.  As you point out, this takes care of both
the situation when the successful scope was executed once and the looping
situation where the scope was executed multiple times.

Since your understanding reflects the intent of the new language, I am left
wondering where the difficulty is.  Perhaps you are just pointing out that
the language is misleading in some way?

Satish