Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Correlations again

And moreover, if the intent is unclear from the text that should be fixed too.

________________________________

From: Satish Thatte [mailto:satisht@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thu 2/12/2004 9:17 PM
To: Eckenfels. Bernd; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

The intent of correlation on a send is to either initiate a correlated exchange or to serve as an assertion that the send participates in a correlated exchange (thus verifying that the correlation is set correctly).  It is not the intent to set the correlation if it is not already set by other means.  Doing otherwise would mostly be good for masking bugs.

Thus I would say the example is buggy (after a quick glance) and needs fixing.