Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - Creation of Repeating/Optional XML Structures

It is on the agenda for our call this week.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Monica J. Martin" <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>

02/15/2004 12:35 PM

Danny van der Rijn <dannyv@tibco.com>, Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"'Wsbpel@Lists. Oasis-Open. Org (E-mail)'" <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - Creation of Repeating/Optional XML Structures

Danny van der Rijn wrote:

>i'd like to propose taking a "sense of the committee"/straw poll at the next
>teleconference to see if we should move forward trying to solve this issue,
>or leave it to vendors to extend if they see fit.
>
>the wording for that would be something like "does the committee want to try
>to resolve issue 11" (or should it be closed with no action).
>
>danny

mm1: Diane, can this be raised in the call as Danny requested for 18 Feb
2004. Thanks.