Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 96 - Opaque Correlation Sets

Aren't there also cases where the BPEL process requires that the
communication be via a correlating protocol, but doesn't mind which one
? The requirement from the process is just that the communication be
"connection-oriented" at application level - the application is not
going to use its own data values to discriminate, and isn't interested
in what the underlying protocol uses, so long as the conversations can
be distinguished. Which underlying protocol is actually used is deferred
to the binding.

Or is this out in abstractional hyper-space ?

Peter

engine. E.g. <correlationSet > name="myCor" algorithm="
http://somestandards.org/astandard/mechanism"/>
Changes: 3 Feb 2004 - new issue

To comment on this issue, please follow-up to this announcement on the
wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org list (replying to this message should
automatically send your message to that list), or ensure the subject
line as you send it starts "Issue - 96 - [anything]" or is a reply to
such a message.

To add a new issue, see the issues procedures document (but the address
for new issue submission is the sender of this announcement).

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgr
oup.php
.