Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - It's Baaaack -*-*- other XML syntax issues

Danny,

No problem. Opening a new issue is exactly what I wanted to do anyway.
It is just that I start reading some of examples:

  <assign>
    <append>
      <from variable="PO" part="PO"
query="/PurchaseOrder/LineItem[loopIndex]" />
      <to variable="LineIn"/>
    </copy>
  </assign>

I think it should be:
      <from variable="PO" part="PO"
query="/PurchaseOrder/LineItem[$loopIndex]" />

I just want to make sure the right XPath syntax is being used in BPEL and issue 11 discussion to avoid future confusion.

Danny van der Rijn wrote:
alex -

i don't mean to brush this off, but issue 11 has so much hanging off of it
already.  if you want to pursue this, could you propose a new issue?

thanks
danny