Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 103 - Good Idea!

Yaron,

Thanks for agreeing with me on Issue 103. :-) Really appreciate it.

And, yes, potentially we can using path segment to deal with WSDL
messsage parts also.
Do you prefer dealing the WSDL message part issue also in Issue 103? Or,
we can separate it in another issu?. The later will allow us to vote on
Issue 103 faster.

Thanks again!