Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Fw: issue categories (really, on issues categories :-)

Looking at Dieter's categorisation, it seemed better than the "areas"
that I had in the issue list, so I've updated the "working copy" at
http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html with most of
the cases where he had something different.  I've only bothered to
change things for open issues.  I have removed the rather meaningless
catch-all "Technology concepts" - these are now mostly "Related
standards", "Syntax and validation" or "Specification editing", and I've
avoided introducing "New concepts".

BTW, I can easily generate a tab-separated-value summary of the list,
with selected fields, if anyone wants such. Would it be convenient to
people to have this made available occasinally/generally. (I fear Dieter
may have had to some reverse-engineering to get his tables)

Peter