Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 110 - Issues with the Pattern Attribute

Title: Message
My understanding of the spec is that whenever it talks about a synchronous invoke it is referring to an invoke done on a request/response WSDL interface, regardless of the fact that the interface could be bound to an asynchronous protocol.

An asynchronous invoke, according to the spec, would be an invoke done on a one-way WSDL interface, possibly paired with a corresponding receive done on a separate WSDL one-way interface defined on the BPEL side of the wire.

I agree that terminology and semantics should be better clarified.

Ugo
-----Original Message-----
From: ws-bpel issues list editor [mailto:peter.furniss@choreology.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 12:08 PM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

This issue has been added to the wsbpel issue list. The issues list is posted as a Technical Committee document to the OASIS WSBPEL TC pages on a regular basis. The current edition, as a TC document, is the most recent document with the title in the "Issues" folder of the WSBPEL TC document list - the next posting will include this issue. The list editor's working copy, which will normally include an issue when it is announced, is available at this constant URL.

Issue - 110 - Issues with the Pattern Attribute