Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 48 - Proposed Resolution

BPEL defines today how to use a base language, XPATH 1.0, this provides
the foundation for portability. But efforts such as XQUERY and other
similar languages are out of scope for BPEL. Before Issue 13 it wasn't
even possible for someone to come along later and add in support for
these languages. But with Issue 13 it is now possible. Therefore I think
the issues I raised in the post you pointed to should be taken up by
groups that want to do things like add in XQUERY support in the future.
But this group, I believe, has done it's job in this area by providing
well defined extensibility points.

	Yaron