Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Using RelaxNG

Forgive me for what may be a naive question, but how would this impact
toolkit support, given that almost all current SOAP toolkits leverage W3C
XML Schema?  Would this not hinder interop and adoption, at least in the
SOAP based SOA world?

Regards,
Jonathan Anderson
Booz Allen Hamilton

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Ten-Hove [mailto:Ronald.Ten-Hove@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 5:04 PM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel] Using RelaxNG

Folks,

    I'd like to add my own +1 to Yaron's suggestion that we use RelaxNG
as our schema language. The increase in readability and expressiveness
will more that make up for any pain incurred by the TC in making the
transition.

    Are there any other specs that are making use of RelaxNG in a
normative way?

-Ron

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgroup.