Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Using RelaxNG

Here's your view from the ground (the SOAP based SOA ground, at least):

Thanks, but no thanks.  XSD already keeps me busy enough.  :)

Seriously, I have a hard enough time keeping track of which W3C XML Schema
toolkits support which W3C Schema features, much less which SOAP
toolkits/platforms leverage which schema toolkits/data binding engines under
the covers.

God bless the RelaxNG guys for fighting the good fight (W3C Schema is just a
monster), but I fear the the vendor support boat may have already sailed -
we shall see, right?

Regards,
Jonathan Anderson
Booz Allen Hamilton

-----Original Message-----
From: Ugo Corda [mailto:UCorda@SeeBeyond.com]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 3:39 PM
To: Maciej Szefler
Cc: Anderson Jonathan; Ron Ten-Hove; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Maciej,

So, I suspect the reaction from most BPEL implementers and users to the
idea of using RelaxNG for BPEL language description would be something
like: "Thank you, but no thanks. XSD already keeps me busy enough ...".

Ugo

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgroup.
php.