Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Using RelaxNG

Hello,

From: Dieter Roller
>+1

+1 from me too, however I wonder if anybody is using a declarative language to express static analysis restrictions? That would be good to share the same syntax. Currently we do some stuff with XSLT "test" transformations, but thats not the stuff I can share, in the current way. But any XML assertion language which supports stuff like "for any x where y must be z" would be nice.

Greetings
Bernd