Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Using RelaxNG / Schematron

FYI:
Schematron is increasingly popular as a constraint mechanism. Along with XSD, it is a foundational part of the OAGIS 8.0+ architecture [1], forming the business content payloads in many B2B exchanges by many companies. For awareness, a related specification is IBM's BI-ICS [2], an article [3], and implementation [4].

[1] http://www.openapplications.org/index.htm
[2] ftp://www6.software.ibm.com/software/developer/library/x-biics/BI-ICSSpec_v1.html
[3] http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-biics/
[4] http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/biics4j

thanks,
Scott

Scott R. Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
IBM Software Group / Emerging Technologies
Cross-Industry Foundation Standards Strategy
Office: 512.823.8097 (TL 793.8097)
Cell: 512.415.8490i
Inactive hide details for Maciej Szefler <mbs@fivesight.com>Maciej Szefler <mbs@fivesight.com>

          Maciej Szefler <mbs@fivesight.com>