Subject: participation in web ballots and membership status

We have four open web ballots reflecting issue resolution recommendations reached at our recent face to face meeting.  They will close on April 28 at noon.  If you are a voting member, please go to the TC web site and make your views known - you may vote yes, no or abstain.

Participating in two out of every three web ballots is a requirement for maintaining member status in OASIS TC's.   In the past, our ballots have been informal straw polls for information, so we have not enforced this requirement.  The ballots that are currently open are normative, decision making ballots.  To finalize these proposals, we require a quorum of members to participate.   Because of this, we will follow the OASIS process and count these ballots toward membership status.  Your participation is required to maintain good standing as active members.

Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123