Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 118 - When are Correlation Sets Mandatory?

I think you are referring to a use case different than the one Maciej
and myself were talking about. Your example has multiple instances of
the process, each associated with a different spool. The use case I was
making is one where there is only a single spool (so there is really no
need of a spoolID, even if implicit) and multiple printing requests
against that single spool. My point was about not having one separate
process instance for each of those printing requests.

Ugo