Subject: issue resolutions

Title: Message
I've updated the working copy of the issues list (on  http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html) with the resolutions agreed by the kavi ballots and (from Tony Fletcher's information) at this weeks conference call.

Some of the resolutions needed a bit of manipulation to make into a single statement - if you are a champion (assigned or de facto) for an issue that is now shown green in the second table (http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html#recent_table) please check that I've got it reasonably right.

I'll upload the then-current list as a new version of the document on the tc pages next week.

What's happened to issue 101 - it seems to have got left behind; or have I missed it's resolution ?

Peter
-------
Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd
Email: peter.furniss@choreology.com
Phone: +44 8707 390066
Post: 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ, UK
web: http://www.choreology.com