Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 24 - separate schemata for abstract and executableprocesses

Hi all,

(Cross posting from Issue 99)

Judging from the resolution of Issue 24,
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200401/msg00013.html)
we want to have two namespaces.

Issue 24 execution has been in the "kitchen" sink for a while. I would
suggest the editing subgroup (including myself) to make a small
incremental change first to the spec in the coming few weeks to reflect
the desire of having two namespaces.

After voting on issue 99, 107 and etc, we will work the remaining
details for Issue 24, i.e. separating those 2 schemas while keeping some
linkage in using XML Schema construct.