Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 99 - Some proposed wording

The only syntactic difference is that an abstract process MUST contain
one or more start activities and an abstract process fragment MUST NOT
contain any start activities.

The purpose of creating the distinction is to prevent misunderstandings.
If one is given an abstract process definition without a start activity
and if the abstract process fragment identifier isn't available then one
must always wonder 'is this abstract process schema invalid or did they
mean to leave out a start activity'? By introducing an explicit switch
we remove the ambiguity.

	Yaron