Subject: RE: [wsbpel] the language name (abbreviation)

Yuzo,

I think a version 1.0 would create confusion, regardless of which name
we choose. I would prefer version 1.2 (to distinguish from the TC
original submission), or even 2.0 if we think there are sufficient
differences with 1.1 to justify a new main version number (the same way
the W3C WSD WG jumped from WSDL 1.1 to WSDL 2.0).

Ugo