Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 99 - Some proposed wording

Please see below

Trickovic, Ivana wrote:

> Yaron,
>
> I have a few more comments/questions.
>
> The proposal introduces a new value for attribute abstractProcess which
> is not consistent with the current semantics of that attribute. We have
> in BPEL a clear "process taxonomy" and "abstract process fragment" does
> not really fit in with it.

In what way does an abstract process fragment fail to fit in with BPEL's
process taxonomy?

> In addition, value "abstract process fragment" seems redundant (or at
> least the language will be overloaded). The purpose of that value is to
> be able to double-check an abstract process definition.

For the identification of an abstract process as a fragment to be
redundant the information must have previously been made available
elsewhere in the BPEL processing model. Could you please identify where
that was?

> Would you clarify the relationship between this proposal and your
> proposal for issue 107?

I intended my proposal to remove some ambiguities in the semantics of a
BPEL process that the original proposal introduced.

> Regards,
>
> Ivana

	Thanks,
			Yaron