Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Re: Issue 34 - Proposal for vote

Issue 34 is not, to the best of my knowledge, an issue upon which there
are a large number of dependencies. Furthermore, there is nothing
inherent in the W3C process that would prohibit rapid progress on a spec
with full adoption in a time span that is shorter than the expected
lifespan of this group. Therefore I support delaying a vote on this
issue while we see what happens in the W3C.

	Yaron