Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Re: Issue 34 - Proposal for vote

>Thatte: Notice I carefully said "abstraction relative to a standards proposal"
>which *could* mean that we don't bind ourselves to a fixed namespace,
>depending on emerging timelines.  I don't think we will delay finishing
>BPEL just because we are waiting for other standards work to be
>completed.

mm1: If that is true, I suggest we take action to ensure WS-BPEL be
successful by making a decision on Issue 34 to effect a predictable
outcome. If we place our dependency on other consortia or standards
organizations, actions of industry vendors, or other variables outside
our control, we stand to delay our work. Thanks.