Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Proposal to modify getVariableData

Hi Alex,

Sure, it looks like if your proposal for Issue 103 passes there would be
no need for my proposed change to getVariableData. It would be
necessary, of course, that $var/foo/bar/etc be usable wherever, in xpath
expressions, you can use a node set, but I imagine your proposal implies
that.

So I can either hold on to my proposal until Issue 103 is resolved, or
submit a new Issue and make it dependent on a negative resolution to
Issue 103.

Regards,
Ugo