Subject: RE: [wsbpel] RE: Use case group documents

Title: Message
It best to ignore all Kavi notifications except the last one :).  In the process of getting the links to work I had to delete and repost the doc a few times.

Again, sorry about the confusing Kavi notifications, but without "real" URIs this appears to be the only way around this issue.

John

From: Tony Fletcher [mailto:tony.fletcher@choreology.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 5:27 AM
To: John Evdemon

Dear John,

No problem, and sorry that you had difficulties.  Yes I have that document and I can identify all of the use cases it refers to, but can not find a link to anything that seems to correspond with the messages I received referring to   .../7286/bpel-industry.html

Should that one exist, is it a phantom or does it also go by a different name?

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination       www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Fax: +44 (0) 870 7390077  Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)