Subject: Proposal for next face to face meeting

At the face to face meeting this week, it was proposed that we should plan for our next face to face meeting the week of Sept. 20.   After some discussion, given the interest in moving forward on a producing a committee draft and the amount of work remaining, it was proposed that we hold it from Monday noon to Friday noon, and shorten the length of the day a bit to avoid overload and allow for break out work to get done, eg, 9:30 am - 5pm.   We did not vote so everyone could check their schedules.  I will post a ballot on this.

At present, we have a potential host for the meeting on the west coast.   If there is anyone else who would like to offer an alternative location, please let me know.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123