Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 115 - Proposal to vote

Due to a quirk of the issue list script, this thread wasn't added to the
list until now. Apologies.

On the substance of the discussion - whether we can close 115 without
seeing a draft - I incline to
Martin and Monica's view that it's hard to say "yes, put in a new
appendix C" without seeing it. On
the other hand, I'd be content to resolve the issue, giving sufficient
mandate to the editors (
pronounced Satish in this case, presumably) to do the work, and then
check it on review. Since its
a distinct piece of text, we could perhaps review it as such, rather
than as just part of the
review of the n'th working draft.

Peter