Subject: What's up with all the issues?

I have been discussing for some time my list of issues that I intended
to file into the TC.

My original plan, as discussed with the editor's group, was to stream
the issues in slowly and only when I had full proposals so as not to
overload the group. I personally think it is rude to just dump a truck
load of issues, especially ones without full proposals.

Before the last face-to-face, in discussions amongst the editor's group
regarding schedules and trying to finish the spec the group asked me to
file all of my issues immediately, even without proposals, so that we
could begin to size up exactly how much work we think is left to get
BPEL out the door. I would have filed the issues several weeks ago but I
got sucked into the XPATH paper which delayed things by about a month.