Subject: [wsbpel] Issue - 142 - Break & Continue

Besides the point about becoming a programming language raised in a
different issue, I think we are now entering the space of GOTO-programming
with this issue.

Even if both points were acceptable, is there any proposal about what this
would look like if such loops with breaks also contain parallel constructs?
As an example, who can tell me what the following <break> would do to
<sequence1>?

<while>
   <flow>
      <sequence1>
      <sequence1>
      <sequence2>
         <break>
      </sequence2>
   </flow>
</while>

I expect there to be many other hard-to-explain scenarios, e.g. with
handlers. Am I missing something?

Kind Regards
DK