Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 149 - adding formal <documentation> supportto BPEL

This seems fairly reasonable to me but it does beg what I think is a
very important question - what presumptions about the human readability
of the contents of documentation is a tool allowed to make?

In other words, would it be reasonable for someone hovering their mouse
over an activity in a BPEL editor to be displayed the contents of the
documentation element associated with that activity?

If a tool wants to record some proprietary information (for example,
screen lay out data), should it record it in a documentation element or
in its own element outside of documentation?

I suspect that documentation should be exclusively reserved for
information that is intended to be human readable. I would even go so
far as saying that we should recommend that all comments be expressed as
XHTML.

	Yaron