Subject: weeklong f2f plan in september

I am concerned that a weeklong F2F will not be productive.  Several reasons

* By the third day people are going to run out of energy

* We will not have enough predigested material to use 5 days effectively

* Many people will not be able to stay for a whole week and we will have fragmented attendance

It would be better to speed up the cycle than to lengthen the meetings dramatically.  I suggest we reduce to 3 full days and schedule the next meeting for the 1st week of December, to keep the momentum going.

I would like to propose this as a topic for discussion during the next TC call.

Satish