Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 123 - Matching <reply> with <receive>

The proposal says:

     A reply and a receive are said to be compatible with each other if (A)
    the same partner link, port type, and operation are specified for both
    and (B) the correlation sets specified for reply with initiate attribute
    no are all specified for the receive regardless of the value of the
    initiate attribute there.

Why is B required? Even if one isn't using a message exchange it's
always possible to match up on partnerLink and operation without having
to match on correlation sets.