Subject: Re: [wsbpel] weeklong f2f plan in september

+1

I will bare my shame by publicly admitting that I enjoy f2f meetings.
Having a high bandwidth pipe to discuss issues is such a relief after
trying to shove everything into the straw sized e-mail pipe. But at
around the 3rd day even my energy starts to flag. My experience is that
at around the 3rd day people either lose interest or start getting
snippy because they are tired. I agree with Satish that the meeting
should be 3 days (strictly speaking 2.5 days ala what we did at the last
meeting) and that we should move the subsequent December meeting to an
earlier date (e.g. the first week of December) in order to maintain
momentum.

	Yaron